Sunday 15 January 2017

Helen Rule

Helen Rule is primarily an actress and voice-over artist, although her talents with sign language make her ultra employable. Her CV is available to view at https://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/9572-7868-2350.

Find her on Twitter - @TheDelovely

1. You make it round to my house. I have every hot beverage in the known world on offer. What do you choose?

Coffee obviously! Good strong Arabica stuff.

2. I’ve been made the Emperor of the world. The first thing I do is ban cricket. How do you feel about this?

Cricket is fairly dull sport in my own personal opinion and I avoid it so I probably wouldn’t notice!! I’m female so don’t be offended.

3. You’re offered the perfect job but there’s a big catch – for instance, I’d like to star in a Hollywood film but I’d have to do plenty of underwater shots. What’s the job and what’s the catch?

Ice skater. However my sense of balance these days is DREADFUL. My bum would be black and blue. Sigh.

4. The person you hate the most is living in an area that’s about to be affected by nuclear fallout. Do you phone to warn them?

No. Does that sound horrible? Good, don’t care!!

5. With great power comes great responsibility. Unfortunately you’ve been born with mediocre superpowers. Who are you?

Stuffing duvet into duvet cover in under 30 seconds Girl. If that’s not a mediocre superpower I dunno what is!

6. It’s celebrity party time. On the guest list are Jedward, the Cheeky Girls and the Chuckle brothers. Who do you invite to be your pseudo-sibling?

Cyndi Lauper. Hee hee I love her. I’m trapped in the 80’s.

7. An invitation comes through from NASA; you’ve got the chance to be the first person on Mars. Would you take a year away from everyone and everything to oblige?

Absolutely not!! That’s a man thing, space stuff.

8. There’s no appealing, you have to do a reality TV show. Which one would you do?

Oh gawwd. I hate reality shows. Definitely not the jungle one! And they film you on the toilet in Big Brother don’t they?? Does Gogglebox count? I’d do Gogglebox . I’d be brilliant, I hate 90% of TV.

9. You’re given the chance of a perfect Sunday. Bearing in mind cricket is banned, what do you do?

Lie in till midday, a nice roast. Have a nap. Nice walk on the beach. Have another nap. Then go to bed.

10. In my house it’s Christmas every week. You’re given a book, a film and an album. What are they?

Book: The Understudy by David Nicholls, its freaking hilarious. Film: Withnail and I. Again too funny. Album: Now That’s What Call Christmas! No, I’m joking. Californication, the Chili Peppers greatest ever comeback album.

No comments:

Post a Comment