Sunday 22 January 2017

James Cherry

James Cherry is a resident DJ at Coast FM in Cornwall and introduces the biggest new releases on a Friday night from 6pm.

Find him on Twitter - @jamescherryuk

1. You make it round to my house. I have every hot beverage in the known world on offer. What do you choose?

I don’t drink any hot beverages I simply choose not to - why? To quote a great man "whats life without whimsy” - Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory.

2. I’ve been made the Emperor of the world. The first thing I do is ban cricket. How do you feel about this?

Just fine, although would there then become a surplus of cucumber sandwiches? A Victoria sponge? Cucmbers I care not about but theres no excuse to waste cake.

3. You’re offered the perfect job but there’s a big catch – for instance, I’d like to star in a Hollywood film but I’d have to do plenty of underwater shots. What’s the job and what’s the catch?

Kelly Brook's chief body oil application technician, catch is I hate feet, not gunna touch those hooves and that might be the deal breaker for her as she loves a good foot massage

4. The person you hate the most is living in an area that’s about to be affected by nuclear fallout. Do you phone to warn them?

Yes, one love. Although how much warning I give them is another matter.

5. With great power comes great responsibility. Unfortunately you’ve been born with mediocre superpowers. Who are you?

I am captain corn snack ridding the world of crisps…especially those kettle ones that destroy the roof of innocent peoples mouths

6. It’s celebrity party time. On the guest list are Jedward, the Cheeky Girls and the Chuckle brothers. Who do you invite to be your pseudo-sibling?

Keith Chegwin, the man, the legend.

7. An invitation comes through from NASA; you’ve got the chance to be the first person on Mars. Would you take a year away from everyone and everything to oblige?

In a heartbeat, Matt Damon coped just fine, and I love potatoes, I’m a vegetarian.

8. There’s no appealing, you have to do a reality TV show. Which one would you do?

Genuinely never watched one, however there is one that means I get to go back to Cheryl Coles house if i get through to boot camp, thats all I need to start work

9. You’re given the chance of a perfect Sunday. Bearing in mind cricket is banned, what do you do?

Dress in terry towelling, freshly laundered, go to cat island in japan, find some soft grass and get covered in cats

10. In my house it’s Christmas every week. You’re given a book, a film and an album. What are they?

Merry Christmas :)

- Book: The Tiger that came to tea
- Film: Batman (1989)
- Album: Neneh Cherry - Raw Like Sushi

1 comment: