Sunday 5 March 2017

Ewen Macintosh

Ewen Macintosh is an actor, voiceover artist and comedian who has regularly appeared on the Radio 4 sitcom Cabin Pressure.

Find him on Twitter - @ewenmacintosh

1. You make it round to my house. I have every hot beverage in the known world on offer. What do you choose? 

A coffee like they do them in greasy spoons where they seem to stay hot forever.

2. I’ve been made the Emperor of the world. The first thing I do is ban cricket. How do you feel about this?

Very very upset. I may never speak to you again

3. You’re offered the perfect job but there’s a big catch – for instance, I’d like to star in a Hollywood film but I’d have to do plenty of underwater shots. What’s the job and what’s the catch?

Restaurant critic but I have had my tastebuds removed.

4. The person you hate the most is living in an area that’s about to be affected by nuclear fallout. Do you phone to warn them?

I would write a letter warning them and deliver it with Yodel.

5. With great power comes great responsibility. Unfortunately you’ve been born with mediocre superpowers. Who are you?

Dynamo

6. It’s celebrity party time. On the guest list are Jedward, the Cheeky Girls and the Chuckle brothers. Who do you invite to be your pseudo-sibling?

Peter Hitchens

7. An invitation comes through from NASA; you’ve got the chance to be the first person on Mars. Would you take a year away from everyone and everything to oblige?

Only if I get to fly business class.

8. There’s no appealing, you have to do a reality TV show. Which one would you do?

An amazing Korean one called 'The Genius'

9. You’re given the chance of a perfect Sunday. Bearing in mind cricket is banned, what do you do?

Have a great roast dinner and talk about great cricket matches of yore.

10. In my house it’s Christmas every week. You’re given a book, a film and an album. What are they?

The Viz Annual, Die Hard and Bat Out Of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment