Monday 27 March 2017

Julia Hughes

Julia Hughes is an author and ultra active book promoter. Her series are available on Amazon.

Find her on Twitter - @tinksaid

1. You make it round to my house. I have every hot beverage in the known world on offer. What do you choose? 

Tea, Indian style.

2. I’ve been made the Emperor of the world. The first thing I do is ban cricket. How do you feel about this? 

Amused. Good luck with that one.

3. You’re offered the perfect job but there’s a big catch – for instance, I’d like to star in a Hollywood film but I’d have to do plenty of underwater shots. What’s the job and what’s the catch? 

A high class chocolatier, but develop an allergy to cocoa.

4. The person you hate the most is living in an area that’s about to be affected by nuclear fallout. Do you phone to warn them? 

Oh yes. I presume they hate me right back, or at least find me irritating. Now I’ve saved their life and they owe me big time. Sweet.

5. With great power comes great responsibility. Unfortunately you’ve been born with mediocre superpowers. Who are you? 

Wasp whisperer. Actually, that’s probably not as mediocre as it first seems.

6. It’s celebrity party time. On the guest list are Jedward, the Cheeky Girls and the Chuckle brothers. Who do you invite to be your pseudo-sibling? 

The local undertaker. I’d want to die after about five minutes in the above company.

7. An invitation comes through from NASA; you’ve got the chance to be the first person on Mars. Would you take a year away from everyone and everything to oblige? 

No. Tink literally climbs walls in my absence. There’s a couple of humans who need me, too.

8. There’s no appealing, you have to do a reality TV show. Which one would you do? 

I’d choose a cookery show and probably go out in the first round.

9. You’re given the chance of a perfect Sunday. Bearing in mind cricket is banned, what do you do? 

Walk the dogs to the local pub for lunch. Afterwards go sea kayaking with a barbeque on the beach, and a laid back game of tip and run. That, by the way, is the new name for cricket.

10. In my house it’s Christmas every week. You’re given a book, a film and an album. What are they?

Thank you, and Happy Christmas. Aesop’s Fables, illustrated by Arthur Rackham, Cloud Atlas, and Bowie’s Hunky Dory album.

No comments:

Post a Comment